Other Domestic Abuse Services
- Women’s Aid Federation of England: 0808 2000 247 Free phone 24 hr National Domestic Violence Helpline
- MK ACT: 0344 375 4307 Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Wycombe Women’s Aid: 01494 461 367 Mon - Fri 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Hertfordshire Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 8088 088 Mon - Fri 9.00am – 9.00pm and 9.00 - 4.00pm weekends
- Oxfordshire Women’s Aid: 0800 731 0055 Mon - Fri 10.00am - 6.00pm, Sat 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Community Safety Team (Bucks) - Vanessa Elmes: 01296 387077
- Broken Rainbow: 0300 999 5428 - Support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people experiencing domestic abuse
- Forced Marriage Unit: 0207 008 0151 - If you are worried you might be forced into marriage or are worried about a friend or relative
- Karma Nirvana: 0800 5999 247 Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm - Supports all victims of honour based abuse and forced marriage
- Domestic Violence UK: directory of support agencies near you
- Polish Domestic Violence Helpline: 0800 061 4004. A free national helpline for Polish people living in the UK and experiencing domestic violence. Weds 9.30am - 2.30pm and Fri 9.30am - 12.30pm.
- Domestic Violence Assist: 0800 195 8699. A charity which assists in arranging Non-molestation Orders, Prohibited Steps Orders and Occupation Orders. 24 hour helpline.
- Thames Valley Police non emergency number: 101
Other support, information and advocacy services
- Aylesbury Vale & Milton Keynes Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service (AVMK SAASS): 01296 392 468 - Free service offering support to women affected by sexual assault, rape and child abuse (Formerly Aylesbury Vale Rape Crisis)
- Aylesbury CAB : 03444 111 444
- Relate (Aylesbury): 01296 427973 - A therapeutic intervention to help the individual process what is happening to them
- Relate (Wycombe): 01494 791180
- Victim Support: 0808 168 9274 - Free and confidential help to victims of crime
- Counselling Directory - Find a counsellor or psychotherapist near you
Services for Children and Young People
- Childline: 0800 11 11 - Free and confidential advice for children
- The Hideout - Help and support for children and young people who are living with domestic abuse.
- Too Into You - information and support for young women and healthy relationships.
- You & Co is Victim Support's youth programme that helps young people cope with the impacts and effects of crime.
Services for Men
- Men's Advice Line: 0808 801 0327 - For men experiencing domestic abuse
- Respect: 0808 802 4040 - Information and advice to support domestic violence perpetrators stop their violence and change their abusive behaviour
- Fresh Start Buckinghamshire : 01908 295740 - The service is based around an individual programme for perpetrators of domestic abuse