We are looking for female volunteers to support our Child Development Worker when taking children who live in the refuge on trips and visits during the school holidays. This can be to the park, the cinema or further afield.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to work with children and assist the children living in the refuge with having positive experiences and generally having fun. We are particularly looking for support during the Buckinghamshire School holidays starting from February 2019.
The activities the volunteer may help with include:
- Interacting and building good relationships with the children
- Helping to set up activities
- Helping to support indoor and outdoor activities
- Ensuring safety during activities
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by staff
References and a full disclosure and barring check will be required due to the nature of the role. It is an occupational requirement that applications are open to women only, as permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1, of the Equality Act 2010.
For further information please contact Susan Smith on email@example.com.