Our Annual Report for 2017 / 18 is now published.
Our key statistics for the year were:
- 74 women and 81 children stayed at the refuge and 131 refuge spaces were found for families from the Aylesbury vale area in other locations
- 263 women used the outreach service with an additional 388 helpline calls from women
- 174 women used the Independent Domestic Violence Advocate service
- 97 women attended the Freedom Programme in Aylesbury and Buckinghamshire
- 135 children accessed the Helping Hands programme
- 50 young people accessed either one to one sessions or group work through the youth service (new service from November 2017)
- 31 women accessed counselling support (new service from November 2017)
- 279 helpline calls were made from other agencies for advice for their clients
Thank you to all our partners, local churches, other organisations and individuals for all their donations, support and gifts throughout the year. It makes not only the staff feel valued, but also the clients who feel that there are people out there who care.